Disaster Relief Unit (D.R.U.)
Several times a year, thousands of people are forced out of their homes and onto their roofs because of massive flooding. There is very little protocol to address this in a timely manner. DRU can solve this problem by:
- serving as an aerial triage unit
- streaming video of the most affected areas
- collecting data & GPS tagging points of interest
- delivering water, food, and blankets
- serving as a two-way communication device between the triage center and the victims
Dispatching a fleet of these invaluable tools will increase response time and decrease recovery time. Additionally, when the disaster response team arrives they will know who to help first, saving money, time and most importantly, human lives.